(720) 360 - 6252 / email@example.com
Producer / Director / Editor / Camera Operator / Lighting / Sound / Effects
DIRECTING / MANAGING
- Productions - Booking - Delegation
- Milestones - Budgets - Timelines
- Communication - Location Scouting - Release Forms
CAMERA / SOUND
- DSLR’s Cameras - NEX-VG10 - RED / FX3 Cameras
- Lenses - Monitors - Mics / Cords
- A.D.R. - Frequencies - Files / Transfering
- Adobe Premier - Final Cut 6,7 and 10 - Pinnacle Studio
- Sony Acid Pro (Audio) - Adobe Illustrator - Avid 7 Pro
- Sony Vegas Pro (Video) - Adobe Photoshop - Mojo - DVD Architect Studio - Celtx - Sound Forge
- Electrical - Boards - ISO / Exposure
- Flags - F-Stop - Types (fresnels, HMIs, etc)
- Meters - Color - Hard & Soft / Qualities
Co-owner / May 2011 - Present
- Wrote, produced, directed, acted in and edited a soon-to-be released web series, “Scavenger.”
- Director of photography and manager of a crew of eight for the short film, “The Call.”
- Senior editor, producer, camera operator, asst. gaffer, and actor for the feature, “Estranged.”
- Filmed and edited fundraising videos for non-profit organizations.
- Filmed and edited multiple commercials, testimonials and music videos for various clients.
Video Developer / May 2013 - July 2013 (Contract work)
- Developed, filmed and edited multiple testimonial videos for Jemsu clients.
- Developed, filmed and edited marketing/promotional videos for Jemsu clients.
- Manage and taught associates the process of video making.
Tipping Point Solutions
Media Specialist / January 2013 - April 2013 (Contract work)
- Camera Operator on a 12 part video series for the Army titled, “Culture Matters.”
- Closed Captioned and bug tested the "Army Patient Centered Medical Home” Training Suite.
- Equipment Manager.
Manager of the Millwork Department / Fedruary 2008 - November 2010
- Promoted three times in two years.
- Developed the Millwork Department from worst to second in one year.
- Managed in-store and out-of-store contracts and products.
- Employee of the month three times.